That cannot be condensed into anything remotely resembling a paragraph because, oh, my God, so tired.
– What Not to Wear eyeshadow tricks? Really work well.
– I love my bracelet. 🙂
– I didn’t screw up the reading. Or at least I don’t think I did, but I’m pretty sure no one would tell me if I had. I’m glad I did it, though. And in my years of serving funerals, I’ve seen people flip their shit, so I’m pretty sure I was better than them.
– Mary couldn’t get the coal to light. And that made me laugh, because I’ve been there.
– I like our new priest, he seems very nice.
– Full military honors are really cool.
– The guy who gave my aunt the flag was kind of adorable.
– Am I bad granddaughter for thinking that?
– I’m pretty sure that if I were the soldier person folding the flag, I would have started to giggle. Totally.
– I’m really, really glad that I didn’t have to help somebody from church buy a sex book. Really glad.
-Drinking does make things better. Kind of. I’m not sure if the whipped cream my cousin put in his beer made things any better though.
– I’m not very good at cutting horses’ manes. Case in Point: My horse. Who now needs a stylist. There is a reason that I am toiling in academia and not the cushy world of beauty school, y’all.
– Coming home from a funeral and paying a credit card bill? Not fun.
– Blue drinks? Are fun.
– OMG SRSLY WE NEED BOOZE. We’re out of all the kinds of wine I like, I’ve already had three Manhattans today, and now no more blue drink. *tear*
Perhaps I’ll give you fully formed sentences tomorrow, after I’ve slept for more than five hours straight, which has been the case for the last week.